Full Time Temporary Maternity Leave Position - Rutgers RWJ, The Child Health Institute of NJ, New Brunswick, NJ
Contact Person Name: Melanie Lee
Looking for a full time maternity leave coverage in a pediatric clinic. Position includes nutrition assessment & counseling for pediatric patient populations as below:
- Weight management/hyperlipidemia/hypertension
- Eating disorders/disordered eating
- RD/RDN credential
- Pediatric experience (preferred)
- Outpatient experience (preferred)
- Strong counseling experience
Coverage period: mid-May 2019 to mid-September 2019
Please send ALL of the following documents to Melanie Lee at: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st.
Resume, Letter of intent, List of references, Dates and times available for interview.
Instructor, Nutrition - Marywood University
The Department of Nutrition, Athletic Training & Exercise Science at Marywood University is seeking a full-time, 9-month Instructor in Nutrition for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. On the graduate level, we offer several MS degree options, as well as two Dietetic Internships (one onsite and one on-line). Our Department is part of the College of Health & Human Services; we house several accredited and non-accredited undergraduate programs in Nutrition, Athletic Training and Exercise Science, Human Performance and Culinary Laboratories, and active learning classrooms.
Responsibilities will include teaching nutrition and food service management courses (at both the undergraduate and graduate levels).
Required: An earned Master’s degree in Nutrition, or a closely-related field. The Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential is required.
Preferred: University teaching experience is preferred, as are those applicants with experience teaching in an online environment.
Please send resume and coverletter to: email@example.com
Additional information: Review of applications will begin immediately with preference given to application documents received by April 1, 2019. Please include:
Letter of application addressing any previous teaching experience at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels and clinical or other expertise in any of the areas mentioned.
Names, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three (3) references
The items above may be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rutgers University - Program Associate 1- SEBS- Family & Consumer Science Department (Burlington County)
Job Description: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Associate I for the SEBS-Family & Consumer Science department. This grant-funded Program Associate I position works closely with Rutgers Cooperative Extension, county and community-based partners, agencies, and support staff to implement and evaluate programs, educational lessons, and other outreach activities for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program- Education Program (SNAP-Ed). SNAP-Ed is a part of outreach efforts offered by the Department of Family and Community Health Sciences (FCHS) of Rutgers Cooperative Extension and seeks to educate a diverse audience of limited-resource residents in Burlington County, New Jersey. Position reports to the Senior Program Coordinator Supervisor.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Supports direct education and policy, systems, and environmental change interventions
- Acts as a representative of the NJ SNAP-Ed Program at board and coalition meetings
- Provides supervision and training to SNAP-Ed staff
- Engages in budget management, data collection, and reporting of outreach and outcomes, in collaboration with the Sr. Program Coordinator Supervisor.
- Seeks out new partners among county, community-based, faith-based, school, business, agriculture, social services, and relevant entities to facilitate the delivery of SNAP-Ed programs and interventions; Compiles and updates partnership contacts database.
- Maintains outreach schedule of programs and events; maintains program evaluation data; coordinates staffing needs; and generates program reports as needed.
For more information and to apply click here: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/85870
PT Dietitian - Daughters of Miriam Center - Clifton
Daughters of Miriam LTC is looking for a part time RDN to work 16 hours per week. Applicant must be RD/RDN/RDE and available Tuesday and Thursday however hours are fairly flexible. PCC experience a plus.
For more information please contact Jennifer Natt at: email@example.com
Send resume/coverletter to Jennifer Natt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Dietitian - Eating Disorder Program - Hidden River in Chester
Opportunity for an experienced Registered Dietitian to help open a new residential program that will provide intensive treatment services to girls and women with eating disorders.
Hidden River in Chester, New Jersey, is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to join our interdisciplinary treatment team. Duties include developing our nutrition program; facilitating food-related exposures including meal and snack outings; menu planning; providing nutrition education groups and individual nutrition counseling; and treatment planning in collaboration with the other members of the team.
Experience treating patients with eating disorders is required. Start date in early March 2019. Competitive salary and benefits.
For more information please contact: Jennifer Vargas at 848.448.9490, or email CV to email@example.com
Resident Dietitian - Chartwells School - WoodBridge
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That’s about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
Chartwells School, a member of Compass Group, is seeking a Resident Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to support our school district clients in Woodbridge, NJ.
Under the direction of the Regional Dietitian and District Manager, the Resident Dietitian assists with development, implementation and evaluation of nutrition and sustainability initiatives that support School District and Chartwells Schools strategic plan. Supports operations team with regulatory compliance, nutrition program implementation, menu development, dietetic internship, Webtrition management, nutrition education and promotion, parent and community nutrition outreach, media activities, associate training, and food allergy management. May also support regional dietitian with division nutrition initiatives.
- Assists with development, field implementation, and evaluation of nutrition and sustainability mandatory and optional programs.
- Assists field with interpretation of new regulations, maintenance of USDA audit readiness, and preparation for specific USDA and state audits.
- Maintains Chartwells nutrition and regulatory training in the field.
- Takes a leadership role in menu development that meets Chartwells nutrition guidelines, regulatory standards and district food cost goals.
- Coordinates program evaluation protocols and research protocols in the field.
- Assists with dietetic internship as preceptor for dietetic interns in the field in coordination with operator preceptors.
- Implements nutrition education lessons and programs.
- Supports Chartwells sustainability programs in the field.
- Supports strategic purchasing initiatives.
- Leads Webtrition implementation, maintenance and compliance in coordination with Regional Dietitian.
- Writes nutrition communications pieces for internal and external publication.
- Completes media training and supports district media activities.
- Manages food allergies in assigned districts.
- Will travel up to 50% within the school district as well as occasional coverage throughout the region.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience (post Dietetic internship) working as a Registered Dietitian required.
- Experience working in a School Foodservice environment, Grades K-12 preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience with adult training and group presentations preferred.
Application accepted online via:
To learn more about Compass Group, please visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
For more information about Compass Group visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.