FCHS Program Associate - Warren County (Part-time)
Offer nutrition education programs to consumers and professionals. Provide consultation to and collaborate with community groups, schools and local organizations on nutrition, health and wellness topics/programs. Plan, conduct, and evaluate community projects and participate in community based applied research studies with a nutritional component. Be responsible for establishing a working relationship with Cooperative Extension counterparts in and out of the County. Participate in appropriate Family and Community Health Sciences functions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in nutrition, health education, public health, family and consumer sciences or related discipline
- Two years post baccalaureate experience and RD preferred.
- Candidate should have experience implementing community health promotion and behavior change programs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and have experience working with diverse groups/clientele.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Able to travel statewide and have a valid driver's license.
This is a part-time position of less than 20-hours weekly. deadline for applications is February 5, 2018.
To find out more information click here.
Registered Dietitian - LTAC Hospital in Perth Amboy (Maternity Leave Position)
Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans and licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
- Provides nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy integrated with patient’s medical goals.
- Performs nutritional assessment, evaluation and planning.
- Evaluates, interprets, monitors and documents the nutritional status and nutritional needs of hospitalized patients using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Maintains nutritional care plans, reviews medical records, correlates medical care to nutritional care, chart findings and attends conferences and rounds.
- Identifies and provides age-specific nutrition counseling to meet the cultural needs of the patients and their families.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements educational materials to meet the needs of patients and professional staff.
- Makes recommendations for diet changes, supplements, enteral and parenteral nutrition and laboratory data.
- Functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains Registered Dietitian (RD) status including continuing professional education.
- Completes quarterly performance improvement reports.
- Develops, implements and makes changes to nutrition related policies and procedures.
For more information email: Sue Patlock at: Spatlock@raritanbayrehab.com
MID-ATLANTIC REGIONAL DIETITIAN (EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA OR WESTERN NEW JERSEY BASED)
Chartwells School, a member of Compass Group, is seeking a Regional Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to support the Mid-Atlantic Region. Territory will cover Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and parts of New York. Position will be based in Eastern Pennsylvania or Western New Jersey.
Under the direction of the Director of Field Nutrition, the Regional Dietitian assists with development, implementation and evaluation of nutrition and sustainability initiatives that support the assigned Region and Chartwells K-12 strategic pillars.
- Creates wellness and sustainability strategic plan in collaboration with Chartwells and school district goals; measures and evaluates progress.
- Assists with the development, field implementation and evaluation of nutrition and sustainability programs.
- Collaborates with operations and support teams to develop programs that meet Chartwells nutrition guidelines, regulatory standards and district food cost goals.
- Participates as part of the sales team; provides nutrition related sales materials for new business proposals, attends sales presentations and strategic planning meetings.
- Supports Grant and Award Program. Promotes available grant opportunities for school districts, assists with grant submission and tracking as required.
- Assists field with interpretation of regulations, maintenance of USDA Administrative Review readiness and preparation for specific USDA audits.
- Leads electronic menu management system implementation, training, maintenance and measurement.
- Interfaces with teams to provide nutritional and regulatory review of ingredients, recipes, and menus.
- Manages Chartwells Food Allergy and Medical Condition program compliance.
- Monitors field compliance with USDA regulations and Chartwells policies via on-site and off-site audits.
- Leads and coordinates Chartwells nutrition sustainability and compliance training.
- Maintains knowledge of current nutrition and regulatory topics and trends; and interprets science and regulations to Chartwells and school districts as required.
- Travels up to 75% within region.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Foodservice Management experience required.
- Demonstrated success with large group public speaking and group training required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Multi-account experience preferred.
- Experience working with USDA approved nutrient analysis software, food purchasing, and website management preferred.
To learn more about Compass Group, please visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Part Time Nutrition Coordinator - siggi's Dairy - New York City
Core Job Responsibilities:
Assist the dietitian with aspects of the siggi’s ambassador program, including but not limited to:
- Packing mailers and other resource requests
- Coordinating ambassador rewards and sendouts, including social media tracking to identify top ambassadors
- Fulfilling coupon requests
- Assist with conference planning and logistics, including packing and shipping materials for events and corresponding with event organizers.
- Assist with on-site conference execution (possibility including travel to 1-2 conferences).
This is a part time, short term job ideal for individuals enrolled in masters nutrition programs or part time dietetic internships looking to gain experience in the industry sector of nutrition.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Diem RDN at Clara Maass Medical Center
RDN with at least 1-2 years of prior experience as a Clinical Inpatient RDN in an acute care setting
Willing to pass a competency test after 3 months to obtain order writing privileges
Knowledge of NCP, Electronic Medical Record e.g. Cerner, Nutrition Software e.g. CBORD or Health Touch
Excellent Communication and Education Skills
Effectively work as part of a team and independently
Good time management skills
Seeking a candidate willing to work 24-32 hrs/week, 1 holiday and 1 community event annually and 1 Sat and 1 Sun/month (2 weekend days/month)
If interested contact Elizabeth Nossier at: Elizabeth.Nossier@rwjbh.org
Adjunct Professor, Monmouth University
Monmouth University is looking for an adjunct professor to teach Health and Nutrition for the Spring 2018 Semester. Tues/Friday: 11:40-1:00pm. Classes start week of January 16th.
RDN with Masters Degree in Nutrition
For more information and to apply please contact: Robin Kucharczyk, PhD at: email@example.com
PT Dietitian - The Daugthers of Miriam Center and DineRite Food Services
The Daughters of Miriam Center and DineRite Food Services have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Registered Dietitian interested in a part time (16 hours week) permanent position. The qualifications include: RD License, Three (3) years experience in a health care setting (nursing home preferred), Knowledge of PCC and Gerimenu (will train). The facility, which is adjacent to the Garden State Parkway in North Jersey, is easily accessible from major highways. Please include cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DineRite LLC and the Daughters of Miriam are AAE, EOE, and EANJ Members
For more information please email Jennifer Nattt: email@example.com
Application with interview
Send resume and resume/coverletter to Jennifer Natt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical dietitian - pomona, new jersey
Exciting new clinical opportunity awaits in Pomona, NJ. We are currently seeking a clinical dietitian to join our inpatient nutrition team. If you are a registered dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare opportunity in an acute care medical center, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Job ID: LLP10121782078
Per Diem Dietitian - Kearny, NJ
The position is responsible for overseeing the dietary department. Ensuring the delivery of dietary services as required by standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement written objectives, policies, a procedure manual, an organizational plan and a quality assurance program for the dietary department
- Involvement in planning and budgeting for the dietary department
- Ensure that dietary services are provided in the dietary portion of the patient treatment plan and coordinate with other services to provide a continuum of care for the patient
- Assist in job descriptions and training for dietary personnel to ensure that the specific duties match the qualifications of the staff members
- Participate in all facility education training and assisting when needed.
- Assess the dietary needs of the patients and the preparation of the dietary portion of the patient treatment plan based on the assessment.
- Provide dietary services to patients as specified in the patient’s treatment plan.
- Participate in the multidisciplinary team in the development, implementation, revision of the patient treatment plan.
- Complete clinical notes and progress notes regarding assessments and reassessments.
Dietitian must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (Office on Dietetic Credentialing Chicago, Illinois)
Diet Office Tech
This is a great opportunity if seeking exposure to nutrition in the acute care setting. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the clinical nutrition manager on several projects ranging from LEAN operations to updating menu programs. You will also have the opportunity to work with the patients directly. A minimum of an Associate degree in a related field preferred. Ability to physically lift and transport supplies and push heavy carts. Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, and family members. Other tasks include computer use, Call Center telephone duties, photocopying, light office work and putting away supplemental supplies. Ability to travel throughout the Medical Center several times per day. Excellent customer service a must.
Private Practice RD looking to share office space (Metuchen/Edison/Woodbridge Area)
RD looking for shared office space in the Metuchen, Edison, Woodbridge area. If you are interested in sharing office space, please contact: Lorraine Matthews-Antosiewicz at: email@example.com
Part Time Dietitian - private practice - East brunswick
Private practice looking for a part-time registered dietitian to work Monday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday Afternoon and Evening Hours (Between 12pm-6pm). At least 5 years of dietetic experience. MUST be a provider for insurance companies. Experience with counseling adolescents and adults preferred. Position available January 2018. Please send resume and coverletter to Maria Sakowitz at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit the practice website: www.weightobetterhealth.com
registered dietitian - long term care
Small LTC facility in Ringwood, NJ seeds RD for 3-5hrs per week. Knowledge of state and federal regulations essential. Duties include completion of nutritional assessments, care planning, menus, and policies & procedure review, etc.
For more information please contact: Gladys Tacinelli at: email@example.com
Please send resume/coverletter: Fax to Gladys at 973-962-9766
REQUEST FOR ADJUNCTS - MONTCLAIR sTATE UNIVERSITY
NUFD 182-Nutrition w/o Lab
NUFD 255-Meal Management
NUFD 282-Lifecycle Nutrition
NUFD 352-Organizational Managment
Class days and times are not yet established. If interested please send a cover letter and resume directly to Maddalena Antosiewicz, Department Administrator, Department of Nutrition & Food Studies at: firstname.lastname@example.org