Dietetic Technician - Registered, Bancroft - Mount Laurel, NJ
Bancroft is a leading service-provider for children and adults with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities or those in need of neurological rehabilitation.
We provide a full continuum of highly effective services — for people of all ages and every level of abilities — based on best practices and scientifically proven techniques. Our services include special education, vocational training, supported employment, structured day programs, group home and apartment programs both on-campus and in the community, short-term behavioral stabilization services for children, and in-home and outpatient rehabilitation services.
As a nonprofit organization, we are solely committed to supporting people with special needs and their families, to help make it One World. For Everyone.
Bancroft is currently seeking a Dietetic Technician to join our Bancroft School.
The Dietetic Technician works in collaboration with the Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN) and Food Service Manager (FSM) to provide nutrition services to the Bancroft Schools. Primary responsibilities include participation in the assessment, development and implementation of the nutrition needs for the Individuals We Serve (IWS). Nutrition Assessment - completed under supervision and collaboration with the RDN.
For more information and to apply click here
Send resume/coverletter to Gertrude Bampi: email@example.com
RD/RDN Maternity Leave Coverage - Daughters of Miriam LTC - Clifton, NJ
Seeking an RD/RDN for maternity leave coverage in long term care starting October 1st. The position is 16 hours per week, flexible, but Tues Thurs would be ideal. Coverage will be needed for apx. 2-3 months with a possibility for permanent. You must commit to the entire coverage period. Point Click Care experience is a big plus!
For more information contact Jenniffer Natt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Medical Scientist - Global Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements Category at Reckitt Benckiser - Parsippany, New Jersey
The Sr. Medical Scientist role is integrated within Global Medical Affairs and responsible for strategic medical and evidence generation activities throughout the entire life cycle of the product. This role is key in guiding and shaping innovation and development of the Global Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements Category (VMS). Under the guidance of the Medical Lead, this role will provide expert technical input on all medical and clinical matters, and help define and drive the medical evidence strategy that supports new product development. In close partnership with Marketing, Innovation, and Product Development this role is critical in shaping the innovation strategy for the category and advancing the reach and effectiveness of RB’s Healthcare business.
To apply, click here
Please send resume/coverletter: Jane Barracato, MS,RD at: email@example.com
Clinical Dietitian -Eger Nursing Home and Rehabilitation - Staten Island, NY
Seeking Registered Dietitian to provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
- Implement personalized, age-specific, and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to physicians, nurses and aides
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
- Perform daily meal rounds
For more information and to apply contact Diamond Partlow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outpatient Liver Transplant Dietitian - 6 Month Contract - Newark, NJ
Seeking an RD for a 6 month contract starting September 1 in a fast paced, high acuity liver transplant outpatient clinic in Newark, NJ.
- Counseling of pre and post-transplant patients, including discharge education for post-transplant inpatients
- Able to work closely with the multidisciplinary team
- Minimum 1 year inpatient, acute care clinical nutrition experience, with experience with organ transplant, particularly liver, preferred.
- Outpatient nutrition counseling experience ideal, with organ transplant outpatient nutrition preferred.
For more information and to apply contact: Brenda Murdock at email@example.com
Business Development - Clinical Nutrition Software
This is a Contract Position. Must be an RD and a member of AND
- Experience in Acute Healthcare setting for Clinical Nutrition, Assessments, Risk Management and Community Health.
- Familiar with and able to articulate NCTP; processes, benefits and outcomes.
- Experience with Food and Nutrition Software Systems: preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Versed in nutrition care products available in the US Market.
- Able to process MD orders for Open/Closed Tube Feeding/Formulary for Pediatric and Adult care.
- Familiar with FNS Budget/Finance practices.
- Develop client base through presentation and demonstration of the System highlighting benefits and ROI to hospitals,
- GPO's and Professional Healthcare Associations.
- Become a SME for the System.
- Create Presentations, Proposals and Agreements.
- Maintain Prospect Pipeline.
- Meet Sales Targets.
- Assist in Deployment, Project Management, Training, Go-Live, Support and Client Retention.
- Work/Office: Remote.
- Have valid US Passport.
- Travel within continental US.
- Potential for overseas travel.
Fore more information click here.
To apply send resume and coverletter to Scott Mahoney at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outpatient Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist - Private Practice - Bergen County, NJ
Busy, private practice located in Northern NJ (Bergen County) looking for experienced outpatient dietitian to work either part-time or per diem. Hours are flexible and would require 1 or 2 evenings per week. Minimum 2 years experience working in an outpatient setting with a variety of populations is preferred.
Candidate should posses good communication and computer skills, familiar with web based technology and a variety of weight loss and MNT therapies
For more information contact Linda Vero at: email@example.com
To apply please send email with CV, letter of interest and summary of work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time RDN - Clara Maass Medical Center - Belleville, NJ
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Dietitian at Clara Maass Medical Center, a 469 bed acute care hospital located in Belleville, NJ (Newark, NJ Metro area). This position is uniquely responsible for working with Medical/Surgical/ICU patients and may occasionally cover outpatient services, and other areas throughout the hospital as needed. This position also may occasionally cover community events.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 1-2 years prior experience as a Clinical Dietitian in an acute care setting
- Have prior knowledge utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic medical records charting as well as experience with systems such as Health Touch
- Have excellent communication skills while providing education to patients, staff and the community
- Effectively work in collaboration as part of a team and independently
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills and must be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Pass a competency to obtain order writing privileges
- Will have prior knowledge documenting malnutrition identification criteria and competencies to perform nutrition focused physical exams to provide appropriate interventions to treat malnutrition
If yo u would like to find out more information about this position, or you're interested in applying, please send your resume to Elizabeth Nossier: Elizabeth.Nossier@rwjbh.org
Per Diem Dietitian, RWJ Barnabas Health - Lakewood, NJ
The Nutritionist, RD position provides optimal nutrition service as an integral part of the healthcare system. RD position provides all aspects of nutritional care including assessments, documentation, patient and family education. Attends interdisciplinary rounds and clinical meetings. Required to assure quality of care including completion of renal care plans, and Heart Failure education metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree with major studies in Food and Nutrition or Dietetics required
- RD required
- One year clinical experience
Send resume and coverletter here.
Consulting Dietitian - Monmouth Psychological Associates - Tinton Falls, NJ
Per diem consultation in an outpatient eating disorders program. Some eating disorders experience helpful but not necessary. Clinical director is a licensed psychologist with 35 years of experience in the field. The orientation of the practice is towards Intuitive Eating.
If interested please send resume and cover letter to: Donald Erwin at: email@example.com
For more information: www.monmouthpsych.com
Registered Dietitian - Unidine- Somers Point, NJ
The Registered Dietitian represents the key contact with guests to assess nutritional and dietary needs, make recommendations, and work collaboratively with client representatives (especially nursing/medical staff), and with our Dining Services Director and Team Members to deliver those guests' needs to high standards; is the leader in communicating and implementing new clinical systems and programs, both with clients and Dining Services Director, ensuring that all required statutory actions and documentation are consistently delivered; and ensures that nutritional requirements are incorporated into dining services production and operations, and provides overall planning, recommendations, documentation, and control of resident/patient nutritional needs in the facility to within requirements of company standards and policies and statutory requirements.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Evaluates resident nutritional needs and establishes individualized plan of care
- Monitors resident status and takes appropriate actions
- Works collaboratively with dining services department
- Creates and maintains documentation
- Maintains client relationships
- Updates and applies professional knowledge
- Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues.
Please send resume/coverletter to Ashley Griffith at: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
Per Diem Registered Dietitian - Mercer Street Friends (MSF) Food Bank
MSF Food Bank is looking for a per diem (less than 8 hours/month) registered dietitian in Mercer County, NJ area this summer.. Responsbilities include, assisting with preceptorship oversight of dietetic intern and ocassional assistance with our summer feeding child hunger programs.
For more information: www.mercerstreetfriends.org
To apply send resume and coverletter with hourly rate to: Dr. Denalerie Johnson-Faniel at: email@example.com
Apply by 6/30/18. Thank you.
VOLUNTEER NUTRITIONIST NEEDED - Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative
If you are not currently working or working part time and have a few hours to spare, this organization can surely use your help. It is very rewarding and there is a tremendous need for nutrition services. Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative - a medical clinic which provides free service to residents of Bergen County who ARE working but who have no medical insurance, needs your services .Contact Person Name: Elaine Posner
For more information visit: https://www.bvmi.org
Send resume and coverletter to Elaine Posner at: firstname.lastname@example.org