Empower members to be New Jersey's food and nutrition leaders.
Optimize New Jersey's health through food and nutrition.
- Customer focus: Meet the needs and exceed the expectations of all customers.
- Advocacy: Provide leadership to impact development of policies and environmental changes that will improve nutrition.
- Integrity: Act ethically with accountability for life-long learning and commitment to excellence.
- Innovation: Proactively embrace change with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Social responsibility: Make decisions with consideration for inclusiveness and scientific evidence, as well as environmental, economic and social implications.
- Collaborations: Foster a team approach throughout the state to become a resource for members, public policy makers, health care professionals and providers of care.